100 Word Challenge Week 23#

I woke up with no sense of location I couldn’t move I couldn’t see it smelled horrible like dead fish then I remembered I was imprisoned by the nefarious Captain Red Beard. I had to escape I started hitting the weak wood pillars keeping me in the brig after a few minutes I escaped. I then moved slowly passed the captains quarters and up the stairs to the treasure room to take a few coins and riches. After that I took a cannonball from the supply room and climbed up the ladder of the crows nest. After that “crash” I dropped a cannonball right through the ship. I jumped off the sinking ship into the pavement like water swimming away victorious.

3 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 23#

1. Nolan,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your 100-word story. I enjoyed it and especially liked your use of figurative language. I wanted to ask about the bold words. Why did you choose to have those particular words in bold?

Ms. Fadler 5th Grade
    Independence, MO

1. Hi Ms. Fadler,
      This piece was a writing prompt for the 100 Word Challenge weekly writing activity. The words in bold print were the prompt for this week. Thanks for visiting Nolan’s blog!
      Mrs. Schmidt
      Nolan’s Teacher